Tuesday, March 24, 2015

More Updates- Attribute Table

Hello Friends! I have some minor updates to share with you all. I have finally completed my excel table that will soon become my attribute table! After finding all the centers I am mapping and adding their pertinent information, I used latlong.net to convert the street addresses to LatLong point in decimal degrees. It was far easier than I expected it to be. 

Here is part of my completed table. The other attributes that didn't fit in the screen capture are Hours of Operation, Admission Fee, Services Available and More Information. 


The next step is to get mapping! I should have a draft layer of the education centers by the end of the day so I will share a picture as soon as possible!

1 comment:

  1. Nice Job Julia! Keep up the good work! I am doing something very similar for my project as we speak :)

    ReplyDelete